Wild Encounters Tour
T.I.G.E.R.S. Wild Encounters Tour – 3 Hour Day Safari (reservations required)
Have unforgettable moments as you spend your day with an array of wildlife.
Meet Hercules the Liger, the World’s Largest big cat!
Feed Bubbles our 9,000 pound African elephant, play and interact with baby tiger cubs, watch an eagle soar, meet Ramses our resident cheetah, monkey around with great apes and so much more!
Located at our 50 acre wildlife tropical preserve in South Myrtle Beach (not far from The Market Common), this is a once-in-a-lifetime experience and 3-hour guided tour that can only be had at Myrtle Beach Safari.
This experience is a fully-guided walking tour which is completely interactive and lasts approximately 3 hours.
RESERVATIONS ARE REQUIRED for the Wild Encounters Day Safari Tours, which are $299 per person ($339 per person during the busy summer season). Photo packages are also available at an additional cost.
- This is a “bucket list” experience that you’ll remember forever. For the protection of both our guests and our amazing animal ambassadors, please note that: a. No children under the age of 6 are allowed on the tour b. No cameras, video cameras, or cell phones are allowed
- After purchasing your tour, we’ll send an e-mail confirmation providing you with the address of our animal sanctuary and preserve, directions, and details on what to bring/what not to bring.
- If you pre-purchase a photo/video package, during your tour, our professional photographers will take amazing, candid photographers and a short video of you and your group. You will need to purchase a photo/video package for each person who will be in the photos (please talk with our staff ambassadors upon check-in if you have questions).
- After purchase, all reservations are non-refundable, but are fully transferable for up to one year.
- Tours last approximately three hours and operate rain or shine. While uncommon, we reserve the right to reschedule or cancel tours.
- Your tour and/or photo encounter purchases at our locations (either Myrtle Beach Safari or Preservation Station) will help support the Rare Species Fund (RSF), which provides infrastructure, training, and support to international conservation programs worldwide. To date, RSF has donated more than $1 million and countless hours of professional expertise, engagement, and hands-on training to grassroots conservation program worldwide. These programs ultimately help to conserve tigers, lions, elephants, gorillas, chimpanzees, and many more species in their natural habitats.
- No children under the age of 6 are allowed on the tour
- No still cameras or video cameras allowed
- No cell phones allowed
- No bracelets, chains, straps, long necklaces (nothing that dangles) allowed
- Do NOT wear white clothes on the tour
- No skirts or dresses on the tour (shorts are OK)
- Closed toe shoes are required – NO SANDALS OR FLIP-FLOPS
- You MUST be on our facility by 9:00am. Tours start at 10:00am. NO late arrivals are allowed – you must be on the facility by 9:00am.
- If you go to Preservation Station and do not follow the directions to the preserve from your email on the day of your tour, and you do no make it to the tour, your reservation will be forfeit and you will not be able to reschedule.
- ONCE YOU HAVE COMPLETED YOUR RESERVATION YOU ARE CONFIRMED! YOU WILL AT THAT TIME RECEIVE DIRECTIONS RULES AND GUIDELINES. THAT IS YOUR CONFIRMATION. IF YOU DO NOT RECEIVE THE DIRECTIONS PLEASE INFORM IMMEDIATELY. DO NOT WAIT UNTIL MORNING OF RESERVATION!!!!
- Wild Encounters Tours are NON-refundable.
- If for any reason you cannot make your tour date, you may reschedule to any tour date available. This option never expires.
- Tours run from March 4, 2017 to October 9, 2017.
- This year we are also open Oct 14, Oct 21, & Oct 28.
- You must arrive by 9:00am, tour begins at 10:00am and will last for approx. 3 hours.
- You generally leave the preserve around 1:30-2:00.
Let’s Keep In TouchJoin Our VIP List To Receive News And Special Offers From Myrtle Beach Safari
By signing up, you agree to receive emails with news, special promotions, and messages tailored to your interests. You can unsubscribe at any time.