Wild Encounters Tour
T.I.G.E.R.S. Wild Encounters Tour – 3 Hour Day Safari (reservations required)
Have unforgettable moments as you spend your day with an array of wildlife.
Meet a Liger! the World's Largest big cat! Feed Bubbles our 9,000 pound African elephant, touch and interact with baby tiger cubs, watch an eagle soar, meet King Tut our resident cheetah, monkey around with great apes and so much more!
Located at our 50 acre wildlife tropical preserve in South Myrtle Beach (not far from The Market Common), this is a once-in-a-lifetime experience and 3-hour guided tour that can only be had at Myrtle Beach Safari.
This experience is a fully-guided walking tour which is completely interactive and lasts approximately 3 hours. The tour does not include swimming with the animals, this option is exclusive to private encounters. https://myrtlebeachsafari.com/swim-with-the-animals/
RESERVATIONS ARE REQUIRED for the Wild Encounters Day Safari Tours, which begin at $489 per person (prices may be higher on peak/busy dates).
- This is a "bucket list" experience that you'll remember forever. For the protection of both our guests and our amazing animal ambassadors, please note that:
- Children under 6 are only permitted on the night safari.
- No cameras, video cameras, or cell phones are allowed during any of our activities.
- After purchasing your tour, you will receive an e-mail confirmation providing you with the address of our preserve, directions, and details on what to bring/what not to bring.
- Our photography team will be taking photos of you and your group throughout the Wild Encounters Tour. A digital copy of these photos are included with any new tour pruchases.
- After 24 hours of purchase this reservation becomes non refundable. You will be able to reschedule your reservation for up to one year of your original date of purchase. Any and all changes to your reservation will have a fee applied. (50$-300$ per person.)
- Tours last approximately three hours and operate rain or shine. While uncommon, we reserve the right to reschedule or cancel tours.
- All proceeds support the Rare Species Fund (RSF), which provides infrastructure, training, and support to international conservation programs worldwide. To date, RSF has donated more than $1 million and countless hours of professional expertise, engagement, and hands-on training to grassroots conservation program worldwide. These programs ultimately help to conserve tigers, lions, elephants, gorillas, chimpanzees, and many more species in their natural habitats.
- After 24 hours of purchase this reservation becomes non refundable.
- You will be able to reschedule your reservation for up to one year of your original date of purchase.
- Any and all changes to your reservation will have a fee applied. ($50-$300 per person.)
- Tours are offered several times a week throughout the 2021 season which starts on March 6th ends in mid-December.
- You must arrive by 9:00am, tour begins at 10:00am and will last for approx. 3 hours.
- You generally leave the preserve around 1:30-2:00pm.
Let's Keep In TouchJoin Our VIP List To Receive News And Special Offers From Myrtle Beach Safari
By signing up, you agree to receive emails with news, special promotions, and messages tailored to your interests. You can unsubscribe at any time.